top of page

Request  Assistance

True Blue 1881 wants to help you! Please feel out the form below to let us know how we can assist you! 

Note: All requests for funds must be supported with a bill or account statement showing the outstanding balance. If requesting payment of student account balance, you must provide authorization for True Blue 1881 to request account information on your behalf. If the request is for the payment of off campus housing, please provide account statement from Property Manager/Landlord.

*Students must verify full-time status as a student at an HBCU college/university. 

*Students cannot request assistance more than once per semester and no more than $5,000 per school year. 

Exclusions for assistance include: 

Car Payments

Credit Card Payments

Fraternity and Sorority Fees

Payments to Family Members

Fees and Fines acquired during the commission of a crime

Parking tickets

bottom of page